Host a Workshop3>
Designed to Educate,
Inspire and empower.
Educators facilitate inquiry approaches to teaching and learning through the languages of the arts and sciences for
children in preschool to grade 5
- Has a Montessori/ Nursery Teachers Training degree with atleast 2-3 years of teaching experience Demonstrates an understanding of the developmental stages and needs of children ages 0-8.
- Participates as a member of the teaching team in which collaboration, dialogue, and exchange are practiced values.
- Understands how the physical environment of the Explorium encourages experimenting and learning and guides experiences to support learning
- Guides experiences for the disciplines of reading, writing, mathematics, science, social sciences and the language of the arts.
- Is knowledgeable of the curriculum structures used at various schools and understands how to apply them appropriately.
- Demonstrates the ability to support the social and emotional intelligences of children as an integral part of all learning disciplines.
- Values parents as important partners in enhancing the childs experiences at the Explorium
- Has a keen interest and curiosity about the nature of learning and teaching and pays attention to the many ways that children make meaning of the world
- Collaborates with children and adults in positive ways and finds joy in working with them
- Approaches teaching as a life-long learner and therefore seeks out resources to continually improve one’s practice
To know more about field trips, contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org